Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Review: Between the Devil and the Duke (Season for Scandal) - ARC


Author:  Kelly Bowen
Original Title: Between the Devil and the Duke
Release Year: January 2017

Literary Genre: Historical Romance
Setting: England, Victorian Era
Series: 3rd of Season for Scandal


Vote: 10




And here we have Alex. I love him.

You give me a gambling hell, its owner, a smart, witty and independent heroine and I'm all delightfully yours.

The author has an impeccable style, she's quickly becoming one of my favourite. This novel just demonstrates it once again. As far as I'm concerned Season for Scandal is one of the best ongoing series.

There's not much to say apart for the warmest suggestion to read it! It's really worth it. It's so sweet and very emotional.

King! I'm waiting for you now. With anticipation.

Buona lettura!

M.E.G.



** I received an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book on courtesy of NetGalley and Forever (Grand Central Publishing) in exchange for an honest review, thank you for the opportunity **

No comments:

Post a Comment